For the comfort and enjoyment of all our customers we ask all visitors to adhere to our simple Rules of Play.
General Rules1) Have fun and make new friends.
2) Parents/guardians remain responsible for their children's safety at all times.
3) Parent or responsible adult over 18 years of age must supervise children at all times.
4) All children must be within the height restriction to play.
5) Parents are not permitted in the tunnel area.
6) Strictly no photography or video filming permitted in the play area.
7) Strictly no food or drink is permitted on the play equipment.
8) Shoes must be removed before entering the play area.
9) Socks should be worn at all times.
10) The toddler area is for 4 years and under only.
11) Balls must remain in the ball pools.
Safety Rules12) Jewelry should be removed to prevent accidents and breakages.
13) Please be aware of items you or your child may have in your pockets and remove items before entering the play area.
14) Birthday badges with pins need to be removed before play.
15) Be kind to others - no rough play.
16) No throwing balls at other people.
17) No running outside on the soft mats.
18) No climbing up the front of the slides, on the nets or on top of the structure.
19) Only 1 child on the swing ball at any one time.